Compatibility Check | Libra Zodiac With The Signs
How to Check Zodiac Sign Compatibility
Have you ever wondered how compatible your personality is with your crush or significant other? Ancient astrologers believed that there was a simple way to gauge the potential for a relationship: by referring to two lovers’ zodiac signs. Your zodiac sign can be an uncanny predictor of your behavior and common hang ups, and by analyzing the compatibility of different zodiac signs, you can find out how right that special someone is for you.
Identifying Compatibility Between Different Signs
Familiarize yourself with the different signs of the zodiac.To understand relationship compatibility, you must first have an understanding of the signs of the zodiac and what they mean. The twelve signs are: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. Each sign is derived from a configuration of astral bodies thought to dictate the characteristics of the people born during times when those bodies are prominent in the heavens.
Learn the elemental classifications of each sign.In addition to its constellation form, each sign is assigned an elemental significance, bearing one or more traits of the earth’s natural forces. The classifications are as follows: Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), Air (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra), Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces), and Earth (Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo). A sign’s element comes from the role of its physical form in the natural order.
- Elemental classifications are a kind of rough grouping of attributes: Fire signs tend to be inquisitive, passionate, optimistic, while Water signs are loyal, sympathetic and driven; Earth signs are known for their rationale, practicality and stability, and Air signs are friendly, sociable and love making connections.
Check for compatibility between signs.As a general rule, zodiac signs that fall under the domain of Fire are believed to have the greatest compatibility with those of Air, while Water and Earth signs make the best pairings with their respective qualities. There are also other compatibilities that fall outside of the usual elemental matches; these mostly have to do with the complementary traits, preferences and emotional behaviors of the different signs.
- Examples of strong compatibility through the zodiac include Pisces and Capricorn, Sagittarius and Aquarius, and even Virgo and Virgo—people of a certain sign are often quite compatible with another of their kind.
- Make a note of what types your sign is compatible with and be on the lookout for these types when dating.
Know which signs have low compatibility.No two signs in the zodiac are truly incompatible—there are only varying levels of compatibility, the highest of which are expressed in the traditional elemental pairings. However, any two signs from differing elemental groups are less likely to possess the attributes necessary to foster a strong, long-lasting relationship.
- Incompatibility is most often caused by opposing traits causing disagreements and making communication difficult.
- Sometimes, a particular characteristic of a sign might be too much for the sensibilities of another, even if they’re technically compatible. Much of astrological compatibility has to be put to the test in reality, with the symbolism of the signs acting as guidelines.
Making Use of Online Astrology Resources
Visit a credible astrology website.There are hundreds of astrology-themed websites on the internet, and most of them contain the same basic information. You’ll have access to resources on the signs and their meanings, ideal compatibilities, classical texts and more technical information on the interactions of astral bodies.
- Be wary of websites that try to get you to buy or subscribe to anything. The owners of these sites will usually try to sell “special” products that contain the same information as resources that are free to the public.
Read about each sign.Most astrology websites contain a lengthy blurb describing the common characteristics of each sign of the zodiac. Find your sign and read up on it, as well as that of your love interest. Think about what is true in each summary and what doesn’t apply. Studying the zodiac can enlighten you to tendencies you don’t necessarily see in yourself, or help confirm what you already know.
- There is a wealth of available information about how astrological conditions affect personality. Read all you can on how you and your love interest’s signs react to various situations in order to gain an understanding of how a relationship between the two of you might fare.
Take a compatibility test.Find and fill out an online compatibility test. To make things easy, most online astrology resources feature simple compatibility tests that only require you to fill out a short form or press a few buttons to generate an ideal sign match instantly. Simply put your date and time of birth into one of these forms to find out your astrological sign and be given a list of other signs that you’re likely most compatible with.
- Online compatibility tests quickly sort through the relevant data you provide to give you an overview of what zodiac personality types are the best match for you.
Understand strengths and weakness of relationships.Astral bodies don’t directly influence a person’s character, of course, but one thing that the zodiac signs are useful for is indicating which personality types will and won’t mix well. Pay particular attention to articles and descriptions of how the signs relate to one another in relationships, and keep these considerations in mind when dating someone of a different sign.
- Zodiac signs only give you an idea of what to expect from a person—they should not decide whether or not you attempt to form a relationship with that person, or influence the relationship itself.
Visiting an Astrologer
Make an appointment with a professional astrologer.Run a quick internet search or check your local phone book to see if there’s an astrology expert operating in your area. Astrologers are certified in their knowledge of astral interpretation and are qualified to advise you on the zodiac, relationship compatibility and other matters of health and prosperity.
- Not all professional astrologers own businesses. Some might operate out of their homes, or perform astrological assessments as part of a holistic therapy treatment. Your best bet is to search the internet for astrology authorities in your vicinity.
Give the astrologer your zodiac information.The astrologer you consult will need to know your date and time of birth, as well as a few other things about you. This will most likely take the form of a short, informal personal chat, as the astrologer will want to ensure that you’re comfortable talking about yourself and your personal matters before any advice is given.
Listen as the particulars of your sign are explained to you.The astrologer will be able to offer insight into your own personality based on the traits that individuals born under your zodiac sign commonly exhibit. They will also go over optimal relationship matches, tips for keeping your business and financial affairs in order and warnings about how to avoid pitfalls in your personal life. Listen as these things are explained and consider how they apply to your life.
- Hearing the details of your zodiac sign explained to you by a professional can tell you a lot that you may not have even realized about yourself.
Have your relationship charted.Another service a professional astrologer can provide is relationship charting. If you know the zodiac sign and birth date of your crush or the person you're currently dating, the astrologer can create a compatibility chart that looks at factors like astral alignment and how well your elemental signs naturally complement one another and offer a prognosis for the potential of the relationship. Heeding the wisdom of an astrologer can give you a leg up when it comes to dealing with matters of the heart.
- Talk with your astrologer about what traits you and your prospective partner have in common, and in what ways you differ. Having this knowledge in advance can help the two of you unlock one another's passions and prepare you to effectively resolve unexpected disagreements later on.
- When two signs seem especially incompatible, a good astrologer will have recourse in the reading of moon signs and Venus and Mars alignment, advising you on ways to cultivate a fruitful relationship despite initial appearances.
Ask any questions you might have.One of the benefits of scheduling a face-to-face meeting with an astrologer is that you have an opportunity to ask questions and receive answers on the spot. Think about any questions you might have regarding your zodiac sign, relationships, or how best to balance your innate temperament. Rather than cryptic mysticism, modern astrology should function as a kind of in-depth personality assessment making use of thousands of years of social analysis.
- In addition to general compatibility criteria, ask your astrologer about what qualities in particular you should look for in a lover to complement your own. Even within the right elemental signs, there are stronger and weaker pairings.
QuestionAre there any chances for Aries and Leo to work together?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerLeos become arrogant sometimes and start to ignore, and that's what Aries don't like! They are a little aggressive; they don't like someone to treat them like this!Thanks!
QuestionAre Libras and Aries compatible?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOpposing signs are compatible, but check other placements.Thanks!
QuestionCan you provide a list of each month's zodiac sign?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAries = March 21 - April 19 Taurus = April 20 - May 20 Gemini = May 21 - June 20 Cancer = June 21 - July 22 Leo = July 23 - August 22 Virgo = August 23 - September 22 Libra = September 23 - October 22 Scorpio = October 23 - November 21 Sagittarius = November 22 - December 21 Capricorn = December 22 - January 19 Aquarius = January 20 - February 18 Pisces = February 19 - March 20Thanks!
QuestionCan a Sagittarius and a Taurus have a good relationship?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, they can, but they must put extra work in to make the relationship work. They should get used to each other, and try to appreciate one's differences.Thanks!
QuestionCan an Aries date a Taurus?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Even if it is a low compatibility, it doesn't mean an Aries can't date a Taurus.Thanks!
QuestionCan I, as a Cancer girl, marry a Taurus Man?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSeeing as how you are Water and Earth signs, yes. The two signs would be compatible with each other.Thanks!
QuestionCan an Aquarius woman and a Gemini man marry?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, this pairing would likely work because both are air signs.Thanks!
QuestionCan a Scorpio man marry a Leo woman?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Though it is a low match, they're both Fixed signs and they can if they really love each other.Thanks!
QuestionCan an Aquarius date a Sagittarius?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAquarius and Sagittarius are compatible: air + fire. You two have good communication.Thanks!
QuestionHow compatible is a Taurus and Scorpio?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBeing opposite signs, they may have opposing thoughts and ideas. If both signs learn to accept each others' ideas, even if they don't agree with them, they can form an unbreakable relationship.Thanks!
Can I cancer woman work with a Libra man?
I'm a Gemini. Will I be successful this year?
Is it possible for a female Leo and male Virgo to have a lasting relationship?
How about a cancer woman and man will they work?
Can a leo woman perfectly fit to a cancer man?
- If you're an astrology devotee, check your daily horoscope for tips and warnings about how someone with your sign should proceed in personal affairs.
- If you and your potential partner's sun signs (your standard zodiac sign) are less than compatible, find out your moon sign and ask for your partner for theirs. Sometimes people with the same moon sign can still form solid relationships, despite the initial appearance of incompatibility.
- Remember, zodiac signs are believed to be useful for describing and predicting people's personalities; they don't define them. Not giving someone a chance because they don't have have a complementary sign (or having too high expectations for those who do) is a good way to sabotage a relationship before it even begins.
- Don't put too much emphasis on a person's zodiac sign as an indicator of what they're like. They'll probably surprise you; considering that it's not a science, there are many reasons why a zodiac sign might not match a personality.
- Beware of scam artists. Astrology is considered a belief system as it has not been shown to be effective in scientific studies. There are those that simply wish to exploit the concerns of strangers in order to make a quick buck. Read testimonials about any professional astrology service you're considering using and make sure that your money will be spent to provide you with useful life advice.
Sources and Citations
- Zarka, Philippe (2011). "Astronomy and astrology". Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union. 5 (S260): 420–425.,
In other languages:
Português: , Italiano: , Español: , Русский: , Français: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية:
Video: Zodiac Signs That Make Perfect Couples
Egg and avocado muffin
Women head abroad for fertility treatment
7 Adaptogens to Give Your the Brain Boost You Need
Get to Know This Superfood: Fennel
What Tests Determine Menopause
Forever 21 Has Officially Become The DollarStore
Lavender And Tea Tree Essential Oils May Cause Male Breast Growth
How to Dispose of Diapers
How to Repair the Battery in a Panasonic ER203 Clipper
What Is a Migraine Everything You Need to Know About Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment