Chipotle Grilled Fish Tacos with Tequila-Lime Slaw and Avocado Crema
Grilled Fish Tacos
Aug 27, 2010
Wrap up grilled fish and fresh fixings in corn tortillas to make this 20-minute dinner.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 20
2 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. cayenne (ground red pepper)
skinless tilapia fillets
large ripe tomato
fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare outdoor grill for grilling on medium-high. From lemon, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
- On plate, rub 1/2 teaspoon oil and pinch salt all over corn and cut sides of avocado. On another plate, combine garlic, oregano, cayenne, lemon peel, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Place fish on plate and rub mixture all over to coat.
- Place fish, corn, and avocado, cut sides down, on hot grill grate. Cook fish 3 to 4 minutes or until opaque throughout, turning over once; cook vegetables 5 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
- Transfer fish, corn, and avocado to cutting board. Let cool while warming tortillas: Place tortillas on grill in single layer and cook 1 minute, turning once. Stack on large sheet of foil and wrap tightly.
- Cut kernels from corn cobs. Peel and finely chop avocado. Break fish into large chunks. In large bowl, mix together tomato, corn, avocado, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Divide fish and tomato mixture among tortillas and serve with cilantro and lime wedges.
Video: How to Make Grilled Fish Tacos -- The Frugal Chef
Flabby Arms Be Gone 3 Flattering Short Sleeve Styles
This IsWhat the Sequels ofOur Favorite Movies Will BeAbout
Death from alcohol abuse on rise in women
The downside of success
13 Hallmark Christmas Movies That Are the GOAT
Krispy Kreme Eclipse Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
Pine Beach Links –South Korea
Underwear Do’s Dont’s
7 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout (Bigger Booty Leg Toning)
7 Best Hair Loss Growth Shampoos For Men 2019
These Were the Best Moments of the 2019 Oscars
Most common sexual transmitted diseases (STD’s) and their common symptoms
23 Fun Ways to Spend 20 or Less
How to Be a Renaissance Person
Ted Baker’s Holiday Shop Has All Your Summer Essentials Covered
Date: 06.12.2018, 21:12 / Views: 75194