How to get a Scholarship
For Becca’s Closet Involvement: Rebecca Kirtman Memorial Scholarship
Becca’s Closet collects and distributes homecoming, military ball and prom dresses in local communities to high school students with financial need.
Becca’s Closet Scholarships memorialize the late Rebecca Kirtman's contributions to the community by honoring other young people who have made a difference in the world.
The dress up closet 2018 Rebecca Kirtman Memorial Scholarship currently awards 3 types of non-renewable post-secondary scholarships. The purpose of these scholarships is to encourage students who have demonstrated outstanding community service in high school to continue their efforts throughout their lives and to encourage others to do the same. The minimum scholarship award is,000.00
Click on the links below to access the scholarship applications.
Deadline for all scholarships: Postmarked no later than March 30, 2018
Applications postmarked after the deadline will not be considered.
Becca's Closet Involvement Scholarship
• Graduating high school senior (male or female) anywhere in the United States
• Minimum 2.0 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Involvement with Becca's Closet required. Must have made an outstanding, documented contribution to his or her local community through the creation of and and or active involvement in a Becca’s Closet chapter or Becca’s Closet organized through a supporting organization.
• Will attend a regionally-accredited non-profit 2 or 4-year college/university or technical institution in fall of 2018
• US Citizen, legal resident or DACA-eligible
For Becca’s Closet Involvement: The South Florida Drittel Family Scholarship
Same eligibility as Becca’s Closet Involvement Scholarship except that the applicant must be a graduating high school senior who lives in Broward, Miami-Dade or Palm Beach Counties, Florida
Becca’s Closet Spirit of Generosity Scholarship
• Be a graduating high school senior (male or female) anywhere in the United States
• Have a minimum 2.0 unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale
• Have demonstrated financial need--all pages of 2018-2019 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) required (www.fafsa.gov)
• Must have made an outstanding, documented contribution to his or her local community through service to his/her local community through volunteer service of any kind.
• Will attend a regionally-accredited, non-profit 2 or 4-year college/university or technical/vocational institution in fall of 2018
• Be a US Citizen, legal resident or DACA-eligible
All scholarships for the 2017-2018 school year have been awarded. Recipients only will be notified.
We want to hear from you. Please share your Becca's Closet experiences.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or contact our dress main office!
Chanel purses prices 2018 ( photo )
Lil black dress 2018
Red mizuno volleyball shoes 2018
Selena gomez hair june 2018
Light ombre hair pinterest 2019
Black braids hairstyles 2018
Hipster glasses for women
Christmas decorations homes 2018