Cinnamon Roll Pancakes With Chloe Coscarelli
Cinnamon Bun Pancakes
Yields: 3 servings | Serving Size: 2 pancakes | Calories: 192 | Total Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 629mg | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fiber: 5g | Sugars: 15g | Protein: 8g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flower, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg whites, honey, vanilla, and coconut milk. Gradually add flour milk to the yogurt mix. Gently stir until combined; if batter is too thick add a little coconut milk to thin until appropriate consistency is reached. Remove 1/4 cup of the batter into a small mixing bowl, combine with cinnamon.
- Pour cinnamon batter into a Ziploc bag and snip off a small corner of the bag, set aside.
- Lightly spray skillet with nonstick spray and heat on medium high. Once pan is hot, pour approximately 1/4 cup batter onto skillet forming a pancake. Using the bag of cinnamon batter, quickly pipe a spiral onto the pancake, starting at the center and moving to the outside edge.
- When the edges of the pancake begin to look dry and bubbles in the center begin to pop, quickly but gently flip the pancake. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
Video: Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes Recipe
Stylish Winter Hats for Women-These 8 Winter Hats Every Girl Must Try
Queen Elizabeth II is the longest reigning monarch alive
Apple-Cheddar Salad with Walnuts
The Best New Exercises for Women
How to Distinguish Asthma from Similar Conditions
Miley Cyrus’ 13 Most Shocking MomentsEver
Talking to Your Doctor About Psoriasis
How to Write a Setting for a Book
How to Thicken Paint
Sexy Halloween Costumes
Hold Up: Is Luggage Actually CoolAgain